◦ measures, records temperature and CO2 concentration
◦ datalogger mode – stores 48 logs of CO2 and temperature in the past 24 hours
◦ Max/Min mod – records the max and min of CO2 since turned on
◦ alarm mod – a sound signal indicates, that the set CO2 level is reached
◦ the ZG-106 can be used in the offices, waiting rooms, schools, restaurants and likewise
ZG106 is a portable, accurate handheld CO2 monitor. In addition to measuring the CO2 concentration, this device can also measure the ambient temperature and both values can be recorded for a limited time period (last 24 hours). It uses NDIR technology to improve the long term stability.